Mondays, 11-1pm, starting 11/5, bimonthly|
A Centered Self
Reiki I & II Certification with 6 month Mentorship
Are you interested in becoming Reiki certified and learning more about this beautiful healing energy, how it can benefit your life and the lives of others? Are you already Reiki Certified and looking for more practice and guidance?
Event Details Below
Mondays, 11-1pm, starting 11/5, bimonthly
A Centered Self, 2, Elm St #314, Andover, MA 01810, USA
Reiki is universal life force energy which has the ability to heal us physically, mentally and emotionally. It is a wonderful self care practice as well as a way to care for others. With your Reiki II certification, you will be able to practice Reiki professionally. This will run for six months, twice monthly on Mondays from 11am-1pm, beginning November 5th. Each class will combine education, time for questions and practicing giving and receiving Reiki. You will receive your certifications as we move through the material, prior to the completion of the mentorship.
What will you receive from this Reiki certification and mentorship:
- You will become certified in both Reiki I & II
- You will receive 24 hours of training
- There will be an in depth education regarding Reiki and the chakras
- There will be a focus on spirituality with Reiki
- You will receive guidance for 6 months as you develop your practice
- You will connect with like minded individuals in the group
- You will learn how to use a pendulum and incorporate crystals and essential oils with your Reiki
- You will be welcomed into a complimentary Reiki Energy Share group with other Reiki Masters
- Private facebook group to post questions and receive guidance and support
Why does this program have a 6 month mentorship?
- Most Reiki programs are short. The student becomes attuned and then must go out and practice on their own to build the strength of their Reiki. Most of us fall short on motivation and time and fail to practice or don't have anyone to practice with
- This will give everyone the opportunity to have lots of practice time and stay motivated to build their Reiki power
- As we begin to practice Reiki, many questions arise. A mentorship allows ample time for the student to address their questions and receive support and guidance
- Becoming Reiki attuned is a spiritual experience. Students may feel a strengthening of their intuition. A mentorship allows students to address this with me and receive guidance
- This program is also excellent for those already Reiki attuned who want more guidance and practice
- With both attunements, your Reiki abilities are much stronger
- You will have a more in depth education
- With a Reiki II certification, you are able to open a professional Reiki practice
What is the benefit of getting both a Reiki I & II certification?
11/5, 11/26, 12/3, 12/17, 1/7, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11, 3/25, 4/8 & 4/29.
(dates subject to change based on scheduling conflicts with the students)
No refunds once this series has begun.
Reiki I & II Certification
No refunds once the classes have begun.